Situated just a few minutes from Lugano and the station, and surrounded by a large garden, Villa Sassa Hotel offers stunning vistas over Lake Lugano and the surrounding mountains from its viewing terrace. With 130 very spacious rooms, suites and apartments, the hotel is able to accommodate many different types of guests at the same time and meet every need. Villa Sassa is also a social meeting place for residents and visitors to Lugano, now famous for its Wellness Club and DOT SPA, which cover over 3,000 m2. Qualified staff can recommend personalised programmes and treatments that will restore natural equilibrium and wellbeing with massages using natural products, detox treatments and day or couple spa packages. The Villa’s modern conference centre, nestled in a bright and natural environment, consists of various rooms that can hold up to 130 participants and is particularly popular for national and international conferences. The panoramic terrace is highly in demand for banquets, ceremonies and weddings. Two frescoed rooms with a capacity of 20 people are available inside the historic villa for board meetings with a charming aristocratic touch. The “Ai Giardini di Sassa” restaurant, offers dishes with a Mediterranean feel, loaded with colours and Italian flavour and using only the very best ingredients. For this year in addition to our seasonal offers, you’ll find on the menu special DOT FOOD dishes that are both well-balanced and tasty. DOT FOOD takes only the best from each food, creating a holistic diet filled with complete proteins, vitamins, natural fats and fibre from seasonal vegetables. All recipes are nutritious and tasty and feature locally sourced ingredients, with culinary choices ranging from Mediterranean cuisine to ketogenic and vegan options. All dishes are free from preservatives, sweeteners and chemical substances; they do not contain soy, gluten or refined sugars. The Sassa Bistrot & Bar is the place to meet for a drink or a delicious meal. The Sassa Bistrot & Bar is for hotel guests as well as for those who want to enjoy a dreamlike view of the lake with an atmospheric stop just a few steps away from the city centre.
id num: 2832
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- SIZE Number rooms: 49, Number of beds: 61
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroSuisse , GastroTicino , Hotelleriesuisse
- HOTELLERIESUISSE Wellness & Spa
- LOCATION Central , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , View on the lake , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Open in Winter , Flats with hotel service , Bar - Snack bar , Bike Friendly , Bicycles rent , Hairdresser in the hotel , Restaurant , Shuttle Service
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Suitable for cyclists , Fitness area - Gym , Partner of a golf club , Indoor pool , Outdoor pool , Sauna , Solarium , Wellness
- VENUES Suitable for families , Lift , Private garage , Garden , Private parking , Meeting room , Suitable for conferences, seminars (technical equipment on request) and banquets
- FACILITIES Air conditioning , Bathroom , Rooms with private bathroom , Shower , Minibar , TV , Wi-Fi (paying)