Hotel Cristallina promotes sustainable tourism and is managed in accordance with ecological principles.
Originally built in 1955, the Hotel Cristallina was newly renovated in 2002, where a lot of attention was paid to be ecologically considerate. Most of the renovations used wood as the main material.
The hotel has been designed to be particularly environmentally friendly, it accomplishes this through the minimal waste of energy, the carefully chosen materials that make up the hotel and the practical design of the hotel.
Hotel Cristallina has at its service over 11 double rooms, 2 triple or family rooms, and a 45 square meter seminar room. On the first floor there are a bar and restaurant-pizzeria.
Rooms with shower.
Rooms with shower on the floor.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- SIZE Number of rooms: 12, Number of beds: 26
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroSuisse , GastroTicino
- LOCATION Quiet
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Bicycles rent , Restaurant
- VENUES Suitable for families , Garden - Lawn , Private parking , Suitable for conferences, seminars (technical equipment on request) and banquets
- FACILITIES Rooms with private bathroom , Rooms without bathroom , Wi-Fi (paying) , Free Wi-Fi