Our small hotel is located in Ponte Brolla, a tiny village at 15 minutes distance from Ascona and Locarno. The main building was built in 1907. In 1995 both the hotel and the restaurant were completely renovated. The renovation has preserved the architecture and original character of the historic building. That’s why the Swiss Heritage Society enlisted us among Switzerland’s loveliest hotels. The immediate surroundings offer anything from quiet enjoyment to sports and activity holidays to cultural highlights.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- SIZE Number rooms: 10, Number of beds: 21
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroSuisse , GastroTicino
- LOCATION On the hill , In the mountains , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , Close to the railway station , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Bar - Snack bar , Restaurant
- VENUES Garden , Private parking
- FACILITIES Rooms with private bathroom , Rooms without bathroom , Children's bed , Radio , Telephone , TV , free Wi-Fi