Giuliano Martinelli's Alnéid farm in Campo Blenio deals with dairy cows (about 42 fields It offers the possibility of purchasing the renowned Alpe Predasca cheese, and the extraordinary home-made crenga (formaggella) is also worth a taste. The farm also prepares gift packs of local products. In summer, you will find fresh products from Alpe Predasca as well as homemade charcuterie.
In addition to the products, the farm offers guided tours oand the cheese cellar; the guided tour can be accompanied by a tasting experience! In addition, you can contact us to organise events here at the cowshed, such as dinners, weddings, hen and stag parties, etc. We also collaborate with schools and groups, which is why we participate in the School on the Farm programme.
We also have a camping area; the area has electricity, (cold) water, an outside shower and a toilet. Reservation is compulsory.
Finally, during the course of the year we organise various events open to all and sundry, including Open Farm Doors, a cultural event for children (e.g. Theatre in the Barn), and the popular First of August Brunch. Follow us on social media for news about events!
- Guided tour (1 hour) with cheese tasting (CHF 15 per person)
- Guided tour (1 hour) with cheese and charcuterie tasting (CHF 20.- per person)
- Guided tour (1 hour) with cheese, charcuterie and wine tasting (CHF 25.- per person)
- Picnic with local products
We look forward to seeing you!
- SERVICES Meals on request , Accommodation , Direct sale
- VENUES Suitable for families