Yael Deckelbaum is an award-winning Israeli-Canadian singer, songwriter and activist. She is back in Switzerland again with her new album 'What About The Women' and this year, in addition to Zurich, she is performing in Lugano and Geneva for the first time! For four years, Yael Deckelbaum has been singing at women's marches around the world, with the hymn "Prayer of the Mothers", the song that has become an international peace anthem and has been shared by millions of people on the Internet. Now Yael Deckelbaum returns to the stage with new songs and insights inspired by her collective and personal journey. Alone on stage, with her guitar, Yael will share her story and sing songs old and new, leading the audience on a musical journey that goes beyond all boundaries, in her authentic and courageous way, going straight to the heart.
- Doors / evening box office open: 6:00 pm
- Start: 7:00 pm
- After 11:00 pm, persons under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult responsible for their behaviour.
- CHF 40.–
- Free entry for children up to the age of 16 (without an entrance ticket)
- Online presale: seetickets.ch e Coop City
- CATEGORIES Clubbing & Nightlife , Music , Get-togethers