Swiss Enduro Series
Round no. 5 - Airolo
27th - 28th August 2022
The Swiss Enduro Series (SES) is a series of professional mountain bike races in the disciplines of enduro and e-enduro for the whole of Switzerland. Until now, there have only been local enduro races or small race series organised mainly on a voluntary basis.
Consequently, there is a great need in Switzerland for an Enduro series that covers the following requirements:
- Staged in all parts of the country
- Racing and rules according to international standards
- Simple implementation for local organisers
- Uniform facilities for athletes
- Raising the profile of enduro racing in Switzerland
- Promotion of young talent
- Recognition of Swiss Cycling
Thanks to the close cooperation with the Enduro World Series (EWS) and Swiss Cycling, the facilities and standards for safety, quality, organisation and experience are aligned worldwide. The organisers and athletes are familiar with the international processes of the EWS. This will make the step into the international racing circus easier and clearer.
27th August: official training
28th August: race
What the race consists of:
- 4 stages, the route of which will be announced one week before the event
- The time of each participant is measured and added up
- The competitor with the fastest overall time wins
- Different categories: pro and amateur, different ages
- Each race lasts 2 days: 1 training day and 1 race day
Given the great commitment that the organisation of such an event requires, we are happy to be able to collaborate with the Velo Club Bellinzona in the organisation of the only Ticino stage of the SES circuit.
For further information: www.airolo.ch
- CATEGORIES Sports events