An unmissable opportunity to recharge your batteries in the magnificent, undiscovered region of Monte San Giorgio, a UNESCO heritage site.
10 refreshment points with the possibility of tasting delicious local products, along a 9 km route through paths, vineyards, archaeology and landscapes of our territory.
- Camping Monte San Giorgio - Meride
- Workshop Cave of Arzo - Arzo
- Fawino Vineyards
- Antica Osteria - Tremona
- Grotto Grassi - Tremona
- Archaeological excavations - Tremona
- Poma Farm - Tremona
- Bar Incontro - Ligornetto
- Campsite Monte San Giorgio - Meride
- Adults: CHF 50.
- Children between 6 and 17 years: CHF 20.
- Children between 0 and 6 years: free
Registration required: www.paleontolonga.ch
- OPENING Sun: 08:00 - 13:00
- CATEGORIES Enogastronomy