The Paleontolonga takes place on the slopes of Monte San Giorgio, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, along a route of approx. 10 km among paths, vineyards, archaeology and landscapes to be discovered, you will find 10 refreshment points where you can taste delicious local products.
- Adults (over 18): CHF 55.-
- Children between 6 and 17 years: CHF 25.-
- Children between 0 and 6 years: free
- The event will take place in all weathers
- At the refreshment stations there will be a vegetarian alternative to the offered snacks
- The route is not suitable for buggies
- Four-legged friends are only allowed on a leash
Registration required, www.paleontolonga.ch
The registration fee will only be refunded in the event of cancellation of the event.
- OPENING Sun: 08:00
- CATEGORIES Enogastronomy