On 11 January 2024, the Orchestra della Svizzera italiana inaugurates the OSI in Auditorio concert season, four somewhat imaginative appointments in RSI's Auditorio Stelio Molo. The concerts take place between January and February 2024 in the Play&Conduct format, which allows the four guest soloists to also perform as conductors at the head of the OSI.
The pre-sale of subscriptions is currently underway at www.osi.swiss, while individual concert tickets will be available from 1 August 2023.
11th of January 2024
- Alexei Ogrintchouk Play&Conduct, oboe, works by L. van Beethoven, W. A. Mozart
18th of January 2024
- Maximilian Hornung Play&Conduct, violoncello, works by F. Mendelssohn, F. J. Haydn, V. Azarashvili
25th of January 2024
Maurice Steger Play&Conduct, flute, works by J. Rebel, G. P. Telemann. A Vivaldi, A. Corelli, W. A. Mozart
1st of February 2024
Sergej Krylov Play&Conduct, violine, works by M. Bruch, G. Bizet – R. K. Šcedrin
- From CHF 10.- to CHF 80.-
- OPENING Thu: 20:30 – 22:30
- CATEGORIES Music , Classical music , Get-togethers