Nolan Quinn is a trumpet player, composer and producer born and raised in Lugano, who has established himself as a stylistic versatility and a specialist in the language of jazz. With impeccable technique and excellent ideas Nolan presents an enchanting combination of current and retro that gives his music great charm and emotion. Performing regularly in the most important jazz clubs and jazz festivals in Switzerland, he has received the attention of an increasingly loyal audience for his artistic creativity. In 2022, he received the Swiss Jazz Award. As a guest at Studio Foce, Quinn will perform at the head of his quintet and present his latest production to the audience.
- Show starts: 9:00 pm
- Doors / evening box office open: 8:30 pm
- After 11:00 pm, persons under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult responsible for their behaviour
- CHF 15.– Full price
- CHF 12.– MyLugano Card (+10% cashback in LVGA), MyLugano Pass (+5% cashback in LVGA), student card IoStudio, IoInsegno, Club Rete Due members, SMUM card, Ticino Ticket
- Payment in LVGA and cashback is made directly at the counter.
- Online presale: biglietteria.ch
- CATEGORIES Clubbing & Nightlife , Music , Get-togethers