An interesting walk discovering Lugano’s new train station, the recently restored Cathedral and the city seen from above.
The route will then continue through the historic streets to discover a different Lugano through the eyes of those who live there.
Take the time to photograph the historic buildings and the lush parks, to discover its broad cultural offering and chat with the locals.
- Mail reservation required
- Meeting Point Lugano Railway Station at 10:00 am
- Groups over 8 pax not admitted
- Max. 25 pax
- Tour organisation on request
- The guided tour will be held in the two prevalent languages
- The guide can decide to break off or cancel the excursion in case of bad weather
- Difficulty level / walking: easy
- OPENING Sat: 10:00 – 12:00
- CATEGORIES Get-togethers