On Sunday, May 14, 2023, Ladies Run Ticino, the only all-female run in Italian-speaking Switzerland, returns to Lugano.
The event will offer three flat routes and a village with performances dedicated to the female universe. The event village is scheduled to take place in Piazza Manzoni. Prize for first place overall and in each category.
- Sprint 2.5 km (new 2023): meant for those who want to approach running for the first time or for those who want to test their speed on a short distance.
- Classic 5 km: flat route for all training levels. It runs along the entire lakefront of Lugano to Paradiso and then returns to the city center via Ciani Park.
- Power 10 km: two-lap route of 5km, flat, for the most trained or for those who want to test themselves.
- U12 (only 2.5 km trail, 2012 and younger)
- Under 20: 2004 and younger
- W: 2003 – 1984
- W40: 1983 – 1974
- W50: 1973 and older
Pink village with free services for women participants!
Making the Ladies Run Ticino event unique is the village with the Pink Zone inside: an area entirely dedicated to women with exclusive services (massages, beauty services, consultations, fitness area and much more). Free services for all registered women.
Race package with pink T-shirt
Registration includes a pink T-shirt, bib with name, Arcobaleno day card (2nd class, all zones, valid on the day of the event), timekeeping, medical service, refuelling on the route and at the finish, access to the services of the pink zone, gadgets and vouchers offered by the event partners.
- OPENING Sun: 08:30 – 15:00
- CATEGORIES Sports events , Get-togethers