Concert “Il Canto delle Sibille” ensemble Hirundo Maris, Arianna Savall, Petter Udland, CaronAntica Festival di Musica Antica in Carona.
CaronAntica hosts the exceptional ensemble Hirundo Maris and its director Arianna Savall, singer and harpist specialized in historical harp, and the tenor Petter Udland, for a very special concert. The incredible variety of sounds and instruments that the ancient repertoire allows us to rediscover will be presented in the program “Il canto delle Sibille”, in which the Hirundo Maris ensemble will guide us on a musical journey between the Middle Ages and the Renaissance with Northern European inspirations , introducing us to very special instruments such as the Renaissance harp, hardingele, viella, cornetto muto, flutes, bagpipes, percussions… A spell of sounds to be rediscovered with exceptional musicians.
Ensemble Hirundo Maris
- Arianna Savall, soprano, lyra and ancient harps
- Petter Udland Johansen, tenor, hardingele, viella and lyra
- Ian Harrison, flutes, cornet mute and gaita
- Sveinung Lilleheier, love dobro
- Miquel Angel Cordero, violone and colascione
- David Mayoral, medieval bells, santur and percussion
- OPENING Sat: 18:00 – 19:00
- CATEGORIES Classical music , Get-togethers