The excursion allows you to enjoy this natural landmark from all its points of view.
The gulf of Lugano is made special by two mountains that mark its boundaries: Monte Brè and Monte San Salvatore. The tour starts with a walk from Via Nassa to the lakeside, passing by the LAC and the church of Santa Maria degli Angeli. Afterwards, you will ride the funicular to the top of Monte San Salvatore, where you can enjoy breathtaking views as well as visit the church and the museum.
Meeting point at the Lugano Region tourist office Piazza Riforma at 10:00 am.
- Groups over 8 pax not admitted
- Max 25 pax.
- Tour organisation on request
- The guided tour will be held in the two prevalent languages
- The guide can decide to break off or cancel the excursion in case of bad weather
- Difficulty level / walking: easy - medium
- Reservation required
- Adults CHF 15.-
- Young people (6-16 years old) CHF 10.-
- Kids (0 - 5 years old) Free
- Included: guided tour and funicular tickets
- Discount with Holiday Card and Ticino Ticket 30%
- MyLugano Card cashback 10%
- MyLugano Pass cashback 5%
- discounts not combinable