Leave the city centre for a few hours and let yourself be taken to the discovery of the romantic and picturesque village of Gandria.
From Lugano you will walk along the "Olive Path" to the ancient fishing village of Gandria. While you leisurely stroll up and down the village streets or eat something in one of the typical restaurants, a boat will be waiting to take you back to Lugano.
Meeting point at 10:00 am in Lugano Region tourist office Piazza Riforma, Lugano.
Return by boat at 1:55 pm from Gandria arriving in Lugano at 2:40 pm.
- Groups over 8 pax not admitted
- Max. 25 pax.
- Tour organisation on request
- The guided tour will be held in the two prevalent languages
- The guide can decide to break off or cancel the excursion in case of bad weather
- Difficulty level / walking: medium. Walking time: 1 hour 15 minutes. Suggested comfortable shoes
- Lunch not included: many different restaurants at your disposal or Pic Nic
- Reservation required
- Adults CHF 15.-
- Young (6-16) CHF 10.-
- Kids (0 - 5) Free
- Included: guided tour and boat trip (Gandria - Lugano)
- Discount with Holiday Card and Ticino Ticket 30%
- MyLugano Card cashback 10%
- MyLugano Pass cashback 5%
- discounts not combinable