From Lugano, a lovely boat cruise takes you to the ancient fishing village of Morcote, winner of the title of Switzerland's Most Beautiful Village 2016.
Thanks to its characteristic narrow streets, the arcades of the old patrician houses, valuable architectural monuments and lush subtropical vegetation, Morcote is considered the "Pearl of the Ceresio". After having lost yourself in this little corner of paradise, the boat will be waiting for you to return to Lugano.
- 04.07 – 05.09.2023
- Every Tuesday, 1:40 pm to 6:45 pm
- Meeting point at 1:40 pm and arrival at 6:45 pm: Lugano Region tourist office Piazza Riforma, Lugano.
- Return by boat at 5:45 pm from Morcote arriving in Lugano at 6:45 pm.
Option to participate only to the guided tour of Morcote (free participation). In this case is the Meeting Point at 3:00 pm at the Debarcadero of Morcote.
- Groups over 8 pax not admitted
- Max. 25 pax
- Tour organisation on request
- The guided tour will be held in the two prevalent languages
- The guide can decide to cancel the excursion in case of bad weather
- Difficulty level / walking: easy - medium. Suggested comfortable shoes, hat and sunscreen
This excursion is completely organised by Lugano Region.
- Adults CHF 25.-
- Young people (6-16 years old) CHF 15.-
- Kids (0 - 5 years old)
- Free Included: guided tour and round trip boat tour
- Discount with Holiday Card and Ticino Ticket 30%
- MyLugano Card cashback 10%
- MyLugano Pass cashback 5%
- discounts not combinable