Book your high-altitude Easter lunch at the Fiore di pietra panoramic restaurant. Between tradition and innovation, the culinary offer will be accompanied by the wines coming from the various terroirs of Ticino. The spring nature and the panorama will accompany you throughout the day.
The offer includes: Cogwheel train round trip according to the official timetable, lunch 3-courses (between 11:30am. and 14:30pm.)
- Amuse Bouche - Quail egg in potato nest and basil gel
- First course - Straw and hay with porcini mushrooms, and bacon crumbs
- Second course - Baked goat meat and currant ristretto, crispy brussels sprouts and mousseline puree
- Dessert - Salted caramel colomba, red fruits
- Adults: CHF 85.00
- Children aged 6-15: CHF 55.00
- Children aged 0-5: free
The offer is not cumulative. Booking required.
The event will be confirmed only with a minimum of 25 participants.
- CATEGORIES Enogastronomy