An interactive exhibition through which the life of dinosaurs on planet Earth is reconstructed in minute detail through over 30 electronically animated "live" specimens on a 1:1 scale.
Terrible roars, paws, sharp teeth: get ready to be amazed by a T-Rex up to 6 meters tall! The exhibition is completed by virtual reality (VR) stations through which visitors can immerse themselves in the life of dinosaurs and an unmissable playful and interactive area, in which children will have the opportunity to step into the shoes of a real paleontologist in search of ancient fossils, challenge each other to fend off dangerous meteorites thanks to the interactive games on the beautiful touch wall and dive among the dinosaurs in the kaleidoscopic mirror room.
- Adults (from 16 years): CHF 20.-
- Students / OASI / DI: CHF 18-.
- Reduced price for children (3 to 15 years): CHF 15.-
- Family rate (2 adults + 2 children): CHF 60.-
- Free from 0 to 2 years
Tue... Fri: 13:00 – 19:00
Sat... Sun: 10:00 – 20:00
- CATEGORIES Exhibitions and fairs , Get-togethers