The Museum and Culture Department of Mendrisio is delighted to present a classical music festival that will see internationally renowned musicians perform in the magnificent village.
The five concerts in the programme, called Concerti dei Serviti, will take place in the spaces of the convent complex of S. Giovanni: the Church of S. Giovanni, the Cloister of the Serviti and the large hall of the Art Museum.
This first season intends to promote the enjoyment of a classical repertoire through the performances of some of the most important interpreters active on the international scene: for the benefit of the entire population, the City of Mendrisio has chosen to offer tickets for all concerts at the single price of CHF 30.-
- 3 June - Enrico Dindo, cello solo
- 2 July - Gli Strumentisti della Scala
- 9 July - Trio Bouchkov / Zamarra / Prandi
- 3 September - Sergey Tanin, piano
- 11 November - Davide Formisano, flute
- CATEGORIES Music , Classical music