The Blenio Bellissima association is organising the second edition of several hikes in cooperation with hiking guides under the concept 'Walking with the head'.
An important theme of the hikes is the Via Francisca del Lucomagno, which is being updated.
The walks will make it possible to get to know the landscape and cultural-historical riches of the valley and at the same time to have moments of recreation and sociability through physical activity.
Discover the complete programme: LINK
- Sunday 9 July - A stroll through the Belle Époque
- Wednesday 12 July - Between Alpine pastures and the Dagro mountains, a wide terrace with a view
- Sunday 16 July - Of water and local products: following the Brenno and visiting the mountain pastures
- Friday 28 July - La Gana Negra and its fairytale landscapes
- Saturday 29 July - Between the Flora and Fauna of the Lukmanier
- Sunday 6 August - Forest bathing and spiritual places
- Wednesday 9 August - Trip to Rhaetian Lake
- Wednesday, 16 August - Round trip along the Dötra pastures
- Sunday 20 August - Tour around the Campanitt peaks
- Tuesday 22 August - Gorda between stories, stars, alpine scents and Eagle's Nest
- Friday 25 August - Path of the Wandering Salamander
- Sunday 27 August - Of water and local products: following the Brenno and visiting the alpine pastures
- Thursday 31 August - A walk with La pozza del Felice
- Wednesday 13 September - Trail of the Wandering Salamander
- Friday 15 September - Between the alpine pastures and the Dagro mountains, a large terrace with a view
- Sunday 17 September - Let's discover Pradoir, a small village nestling in a golden meadow
- Sunday 24 September - Forest bathing and spiritual places
- Sunday 8 October - A stroll through the belle époque
- CATEGORIES Get-togethers