Friday 29 April 2023, from 09:15 a.m.
Founded in 1963 with the aim of encouraging the selection of cattle and to enhance local production, the livestock exhibition has become Blenio's major agricultural event.
- 9.15 a.m. start of the classification work
- 12.00: lunch with local products from the valley
- 13.15: young breeder competition
- to follow: election of champions and dinner in company
Throughout the day, there will be a market and the opportunity to listen to the "I Corni da Curzönas" alphorn group. Horse riding trips with the Wider company are also available.
New for 2023 is the livestock sales area run by Braunvieh. Vintage tractors will also be present.
The event is open to everyone and the organisers look forward to seeing you there.
- CATEGORIES Local festivals , Market , Music , Get-togethers