Are you looking for the ultimate adrenaline rush? That adrenaline rush should be enjoyable and fun, so put your trust in a certified company, a company with the Safety in Adventures certification, the blue S with the golden flower.
Companies that have been awarded our label undergo an on-site inspection at least once a year. All aspects of safety are assessed, such as:
- The training and personal aptitude of guides
- Weather observation and planning of routes
- Acquisition, storage and use of equipment
- The information and preparatory briefing given to participants
- Procedures in the event of accidents
All these topics make up the security concept, which is tailored to fit the company concerned. The Certification indicates that the company has implemented the security concept in all its outdoor and adventure activities. It is valid for a year and covers both the summer and winter seasons.
- VENUES Canoeing , Canyoning , Rafting