Discover the region of Bellinzona and Upper Ticino with an expert guide who will help you discover all the hidden wonders of our territory. Cultural visits, excursions, for adults and children: in short, our region has something for everyone!
In most cases, the tours develop through the historic centre of our towns and villages. In other cases, they are targeted visits to churches or historical monuments. Each of them can be customized for groups and / or private so as to meet specific requests.
On request, it is possible to organize personalized guided tours of historical, cultural, eno-gastronomic, for families and schools. The tours can be adapted to special requests and may require appropriate clothing. Your guide will inform you about this.
A selection of our most popular guided tours:
- Castelgrande and the City of Bellinzona
- Walking among the Castles of Bellinzona
- The Churches of Bellinzona
- The Tibetan Bridge
- The hungerforts of Camorino
- Visit of Giornico
- Tour in Blenio Valley
- The Romanesque Church of SS. Pietro e Paolo and the waterfall of Santa Petronilla
- Museum Cà da Rivöi
- Gotthard Demonstration Dairy
- Sasso San Gottardo
For information on fares, see: guidesi.ch
- VENUES Suitable for families