A visit to Lugano may not be defined as such if you don't include Gandria, a romantic and picturesque hamlet.
In this magic and incredibly charming location, you’ll be able to take a dive into the past and discover how the fishermen and the inhabitants of the lake used to live once upon a time. In the company of a guide you will walk to Gandria and while you leisurely stroll up and down the village streets a boat will be waiting for you to return.
MEETING POINT AT 10 A.M. IN LUGANO REGION TOURIST OFFICE PIAZZA RIFORMA, LUGANO.
RETURN BY BOAT AT 1:45 P.M. FROM GANDRIA ARRIVING IN LUGANO AT 2:25 P.M.
- RESERVATION REQUIRED.
- Groups over 8 pax not admitted. Max. 30 pax.
- Tour organisation on request.
- The guided tour will be held in the two prevalent languages.
- The guide can decide to break off or cancel the excursion in case of bad weather.
- Difficulty level / walking: medium. Walking time: 1 hour 15 minutes. Suggested comfortable shoes.
- Lunch not included: many different restaurants at your disposal or Pic Nic.
Adults CHF 15.-
Young people (6-16 years old) CHF 10.-
- OPENING 25.06 - 22.10
Thursday: 10:00 – 14:30