In the heart of Lugano, but far from the hustle and bustle, a winery steeped in history, projected into the future with creative ideas in the fantastic structure designed by Mario Botta in 2009.
Moncucchetto produces fine wines, in part made from grapes from vines over 40 years old, vinified with mastery by the winemaker Cristina Monico, who knows how to bring out the best of what gives the terroir, 6.5 hectares between the hill of the same name, Agra, Sorengo, Bioggio, Boscherina and Morchino. With an annual production of 35,000 bottles Moncucchetto is nominated by Gault&Millau among the 150 best Swiss wineries.
It is also home to the Moncucchetto restaurant where chef Andrea Muggiano and his team create wonderful dishes using produce from the estate's vegetable garden and fruits, with respect for the seasons.
Closed on: Sunday and Holidays
Max 50 Persons
Production 30'000 bottles
- Bianco dell’Arco Bianco del Ticino DOC
- Moncucchetto Bianco del Ticino DOC
- Collina d’Oro Agra Sauvignon bianco Ticino DOC
- L’Arco Merlot Ticino DOC
- Collina d’Oro Agra Rosso del Ticino DOC
- Moncucchetto Merlot Ticino DOC
- Moncucchetto Riserva Lugano Merlot Ticino DOC
- Refolo Spumante Brut Ticino DOC
- Refolo Rosé Spumante Brut Ticino DOC
- Lacrima d’Oro Vino dolce
- Nove Vino liquoroso
- Grappa e Ratafià.
- By appointment
- Closed on: Sunday and Holidays
- TYPICAL PRODUCTS Wine
- WINE AND CELLARS Wine cellars , Tasting sessions