4862

Chiesa di S. Pietro

The church of San Pietro was built in the mid-nineteenth century on the site of a sacred building already attested in 1363. 
Inside, there is an interesting altarpiece depicting Christ handing over the keys to Peter, by the workshop of Baldassare Orelli (1707) and a painting with Saint Charles Borromeo, also from the 18th century.