4697
Image 0 - Chiesa di S. Giobbe
Image 1 - Chiesa di S. Giobbe
Image 2 - Chiesa di S. Giobbe
Image 3 - Chiesa di S. Giobbe
Image 4 - Chiesa di S. Giobbe
Image 5 - Chiesa di S. Giobbe
Image 6 - Chiesa di S. Giobbe
Image 7 - Chiesa di S. Giobbe
Image 8 - Chiesa di S. Giobbe
Image 9 - Chiesa di S. Giobbe

Chiesa di S. Giobbe

Located near the cemetery, the church, known as the church of St. Job but dedicated to the Holy Trinity, is a building of 1627 renovated in the nineteenth century. 
Inside there are three bays with barrel vaults; the basin of the apse is embellished with a rich stucco decoration with frescoes depicting episodes from the life of the Virgin. The canvas on the altar depicts the Trinity between two angels and is a valuable work by Alessandro Gorla (XVII century). An ancient statue of the Madonna decorates one of the side altars.