Located in the village and not to be confused with the most famous church of St. Ambrose the Elder or St. Charles in Negrentino, the parish church of Prugiasco was built in 1700 (date on the portal and the bell tower).
Interesting is the high altar with a frontal in carved wood. In the choir there are paintings of Saints Ambrose, Gervaso and Protasio and a Last Supper (17th century). The chapel of the Madonna has a stucco decoration and a statue of the Virgin, a 17th century baptismal font.
The treasure of the church includes a sixteenth-century wooden monstrance and a late Gothic processional cross.