2877

Cappella di S. Dionigi

The chapel is a quadrangular building with a small bell tower on the pediment and is located above the hamlet of Grussa. Inside there are 16th century frescoes in warm colours, restored in 1944 by T. Pozzi, probably attributed to the painter of S. Cristoforo of the parish church of S. Martino in Malvaglia. 
Tradition has it that this chapel served as a parish church after the terrible "buzza" of Biasca in 1513.