The Airolo-Pesciüm lifts open daily from 15 December 2018.
Airolo-Pesciüm is a Ski resort, located between 1175 and 2250 m, overlooking the “San Gottardo” that offers 30 km of ski slopes.
Easily accessible, only 200 m from Airolo motorway exit. It is about. 90' by car from Milan, 45' by car from Lugano, 30' by car from Bellinzona and 90' by car from Zurich.
Airolo is perfect for all winter sports lovers: beginners, intermediate, experienced skiers and families. The offer is unique and varied: there are three types of slopes and trails suitable for snowshoeing and a BigAir, a huge blow-up mattress (225m) where you can safely ground after a ski or snowboard jump.
- 30 km of ski slopes
- 2 cableways
- 1 chair lift (4 pax)
- 3 ski lifts
- 1 ponylift
- 1 BigAir (blow-up mattress)
- Avalanche Training Center
- 1 treadmill
- Easy, medium and high difficulty ski slopes
- Free shuttle bus Airolo’s train station
- More than 500 free parking spaces
- Swiss snowsports school Airolo-S. Gottardo
- Packages/offers with hotels in the area
- Snow’n’Rail packages with SBB/CFF/SBB (Swiss Railaway)
- Skicard online purchase via Ticketcorner (dynamic price)
- Combined package Ski & HCAP
- Several events and ski competitions (kids ski day, stralünèda, snowshoes and raclette,…)
Opening hours: 8:45 - 16:30
Summer season (end of June – beginning of October)
Opening hours: 8:15 - 12:15 / 13:15 - 18:15 (1 ride every 30 minutes, end of June-beginning of October)
- VENUES Suitable for families , Alpine skiing and snowboard
- TRANSPORTS Funiculars - Cable cars