139490
Image 0 - Cà dal fer

Cà dal fer

Description

The ironworks house in Carena, known as Cà dal Fer and commissioned by Giovanni Bruni, a doctor from Bellinzona, along with other businessmen, in 1792?93, is still standing today. In the early years of the preindustrial enterprise, which led to the construction of the industrial site comprising the tilt hammer, the blast furnace and other buildings in the Monti di Ruscada area, the building was used as the headquarters, housing the offices and workers’ accommodation.


Photos: exploratorio.ch