A fascinating e-bike tour in and around the City of Bellinzona and its UNSECO World Heritage Site castles. After that, in a courtyard in the old town, you can enjoy an aperitif and live the experience of cooking yourself the typical Ticinese risotto with the help of the chef!
You will always be accompanied by a guide who will tell you the curiosities of the region, its people and its cuisine. Really a special experience!
Point of departure:
Bellinzona railway station
- Pick-up of e-bike and helmet
- Bike tour to discover the most characteristic places in town and ascent to the castles
- Aperitif and preparation of Ticino risotto under the guidance of a chef. Each participant will put himself to the test in the preparation of his own risotto
- Individual return to Bellinzona station (5min)
- Duration: 5 hours
- min. 1, max. 50 participants
- Price on request
- Reservation required: Patricia Carminati