The Via delle Genti passes through Rodi and over the centuries has enabled many people to cross the Gotthard massif.
Once upon a time, travellers travelled with carts and horses and stopped at the Dazio Grande in Rodi. Today some of them have decided to travel by Camper.
I am one of them, so I decided to create an equipped area dedicated to itinerant tourism where you can rest, recharge, relax and discover.
The Area Sosta Camper Leventina offers you:
- A secluded, safe and quiet area with 12 parking spaces where you can park your motorhome. Area with video surveillance.
- Practical Camper Service with waste water drainage and drinking water supply.
- Non-recyclable waste collection service and possibility of depositing separate waste such as paper, glass, tins, PET, batteries and polystyrene at the nearby Eco-Centre.
- Free WI-FI.
- Pets allowed.
- Fresh bread every morning! The nearby Antonella's grocery shop offers fresh bread and basic necessities from Monday to Saturday.
- Snack-Bar Saléta a few steps away with smoking room.
- Various dining options nearby.
- Public transport
- Hairdresser, tailor
- Shop Km zero, handicrafts and local products.
From here you can go on various excursions: Piottino Gorge, Piumogna Waterfall, Lake Tremorgio, Ritom Region, Campo Tencia, Dazio Grande, hiking, climbing, mountain biking, fishing, Bedrina nature trails, Campolungo Geopark. We look forward to seeing you!