The campsite is situated on the shores of Lake Lugano, only 10 km from the city, on a flat, sunny piece of land, with lots of vegetation. Make the most of the clean lake water by going for a swim or diving from the swimming platform. You can also rent a canoe or a small motor boat to explore the surrounding shores.
The region Mendrisiotto offers a variety of interesting tours and leisure time activities: museums, wine cellars, mountaintops and hills are only a few steps away. We will be happy to give you suggestions. The campsite is also an ideal starting point for trips over the border.
Como is 20 km away, Milan 50 km and you can easily reach both by train; the train station is only 8 minutes on foot from the site. In the camping area there are 150 plots, a food shop, a bar and a buffet with grill service. In some periods we offer special activities for children and on warm summer nights, entertainment for everybody. Your four-legged friends are also welcome!
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- OPENING 25.04 - 25.10
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES ASC member
- LOCATION In the plain , Lakeside
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Shop , Restaurant , Caravan rental , Service station for caravans
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Table tennis
- VENUES Suitable for families , Laundry , Leisure area , Ramps for boats , Beach
- FACILITIES Electrical connections , Shower with warm water , free Wi-Fi , Wash basins with hot water , Radio , Waste water discharge connection