Feel tempted by the charming sight of the Pre-Alps in the heart of Malcantone, in the Tresa Valley. In the midst of oak, chestnut and locust-tree woods, Vallombrosa offers you a celestial experience in the quiet of an amazing landscape – the cradle of the Ticino’s Merlot – with a mild and sunny weather.
Everything is different at Vallombrosa: from the artists’ rooms with tasteful and fascinating furniture, to the location bathed in the vineyards of the Tamborini estate.An estate founded at the beginning of the twentieth century and completely restored in 2004, lined up with the culture and the traditions of Ticino, but without renouncing to the current trends of comfort.
SR: CHF 140 - 180
DR: CHF 160 - 220
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- OPENING 02.02 - 30.11
- SIZE Number of rooms: 6, Number of beds: 24
- LOCATION Central , On the hill , In the mountains , Quiet , Panoramic view
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Suitable for cyclists
- VENUES Garden - Lawn , Private parking
- FACILITIES Bathroom , Rooms with private bathroom , Shower