DOWNLOAD THE FULL RECIPE HERE
Preparation tofu marinade:
- Mix all the ingredients together and bring to the boil;
- Reduce the marinade and leave it to cool by half;
- Add a slice of tofu weighing approx. 100 g and leave to marinade for around 2 hours;
- Fry the tofu in a non-stick pan with some seed oil.
Preparation squash noodles
- Peel the squash;
- Cut the squash lengthways into very thin strips resembling noodles;
- Marinate the noodles in a little olive oil, salt and pepper;
- Leave to marinade for around 5 minutes.
N.B. use the top part of the squash without seeds for the noodles. Keep the lower part to make the purée used to decorate the plate.
Preparation parsley sauce
- Sweat the shallot, celery and mushrooms;
- Add the vegetable stock and reduce gently;
- Add the vegan cream and season to taste;
- Add the fresh parsley;
- Liquidise the sauce until it turns an attractive green colour.
Compose your dish as you wish, decorating it with squash seeds and some fresh aromatic herbs.
A recipe by Caterina Vosti, chef at the restaurant Eden Roc of the Hotel Eden Roc Ascona.
- TYPICAL PRODUCTS Specialties