Construction in masonry built in 1927 completely restored in 1992
2 floors for a total of 48 places. In winter only a floor of 30 beds is available.
The region of the Basodino (where hunting is forbidden) is populated by numerous wild animals as the marmots, which can be often be seen not far away from the hut; the steinbocks and the chamoises who live on the crests of Arzo and of the Poncione of Braga.
In this zone there are also numerous caves and an underground rivers, called Water of the Peacock, which flows above the Zött lake. Besides the territory is particularly rich of alpine natural little ponds (White Lake, Black Lake, Matörgn Lake, Sfondau Lake) easily accessible.
1856 m a.s.l.
682.650 - 143.700
- SIZE Number rooms: 6, Number of beds: 48
- LOCATION A few minutes from the lake and river , In the mountains , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Open in Winter , Guarded hut , Meals on request , Booking required , Restaurant , Breakfast service , Soft drinks sales
- FACILITIES Shower , Mobile network , Heating
- VENUES Suitable for families , Accommodation for groups