To follow along the hiking trails is the perfect way to discover the rural Romanesque-style masterpieces in the Blenio Valley. The succession of bell towers, churches, oratories, chapels, frescoes, bridges and stately homes are artistic and architectural testimonies meriting particular attention which, together with the natural heritage, have contributed to the attractiveness of the Blenio Valley region.
Historical trail number 4 starts in Acquarossa and finishes in Olivone. At a distance of 11 km and a duration of 3 hours and 45 min, set aside a day to fully appreciate this itinerary.
- Departure: Old Station, Acquarossa
- Old spas, Acquarossa
- House of the Landfogti - Museum of the Blenio Valley, Lottigna
- Maestro Martino de' Rossi, Grumo
- S. Stefano church - Villa Pagani, Torre
- Oratory of San Salvatore - Ruins of Castel Curtero - Covenant of Tower
- Ex Chocolate Factory Cima Norma, Torre
- Oratory of S. Ambrogio, Votive frescoes, Dangio
- S. Vittore church, Aquila
- Historical militia of Aquila, Aquila
- S. Martino church, Olivone
- Museum of San Martino - Cà da Rivöi, Olivone
- Emigration villas, Olivone
- Finish: Raiffeisen Bank, Olivone
The signalisation is uniform and the colour used is brown. In addition to these signs, there are orientation and thematic boards on the ground.