A hearty risotto, braised beef with polenta, Zincarlin cheese with chestnut honey – the Grotto La Baita serves up traditional Ticino cuisine with a modern twist. In such a romantic setting, guests love to spend the whole day being pampered in the shade of the trees.
Closed on Mondays and on Tuesdays. Open from March to January.
- TYPE OF VENUE Grotto , Restaurant
- TYPE OF CUISINE Ticinese
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino
- LOCATION On the hill , Quiet , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted
- VENUES Garden - Lawn , Private parking , Balcony