The Crotto dei Tigli is located at the bottom of the Sant’Antonio hill in Balerna, in an ancient house of Ticino. Inside, there is a 30 places room and another wonderful room with fireplace, which is lighted on all winter time, for 15 people. During summer, a wonderful pergola shades the external tables. The gastronomic proposition of chef Claudio Panzeri is based on the classical local and north-Italian cuisine. There is available the card, but also several more daily propositions. Elaborated dishes, modern and fresh. The desserts are home-made. Local wines, but also some Italian labels.
- TYPE OF VENUE Grotto , Restaurant
- TYPE OF CUISINE Italian , Ticinese , Vegetarian
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino
- LOCATION On the hill , Quiet
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted
- VENUES Suitable for families , Garden - Lawn , Balcony