At the northern entrance to the village of Giornico, between the River Ticino and the railway, stands the museum known as “La Congiunta”, housed in a modern building designed by architect Peter Märkli (1992). It contains reliefs and sculptures by the artist Hans Josephsohn (Zurich), spanning the period from 1950 to 1991.
OTR Bellinzonese e Valli, InfoPoint Leventina, 6780 Airolo
Tel: +41 91 869 15 33
Key collection (open all year round):
Osteria Giornico, Via San Gottardo 37, 6745 Giornico
Tel: +41 91 864 22 15
- MUSEUMS Art museums