ACTIVITY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The tourist train service is available during the summer season, bringing visitors to Montebello Castle and Sasso Corbaro Castle. The direct link is able to comfortably transport 36 passengers, who can sit back and enjoy a spectacular view throughout the trip.
The journey begins from the Bellinzona historic city centre and ends at the Montebello and Sasso Corbaro castles. Since it begins in the city centre, you can also catch a glimpse of the hamlet’s main historical monuments.
The tour lasts about one hour and tickets can be purchased at the point of departure or at the Bellinzona InfoPoint.
Don’t miss the Artù tourist train, featuring breath-taking views of the city and its enchanting surroundings!
- Time: 10.00, 11.20, 13.30, 15.00, 16.30
- Departure "Piazza Collegiata" (Sunday - Friday)
- Tours depart on Saturdays at 11.20 am and 1.30 pm from Piazza Teatro!
- Adults Fr. 12.–
- Discounted (AVS, students, groups) Fr. 10.–
- Family (2 adults + 2 discounted) Fr. 30.–
Partner Ticino Ticket
Thanks to Ticino Ticket you can visit this attraction at a discounted price. Ask the ticket at your hotel, campsite or hostel and find out all the offers you can receive.
- OPENING 04.04 - 08.11
- VENUES Suitable for families
- TRANSPORTS Railways