A waterfront retreat, woven into the landscape: Framed by Italian mountains and set on the serene shores of Lake Maggiore, the Hotel Eden Roc is Switzerland’s finest waterfront garden.
The Eden Roc beach offers the perfect setting to enjoy a wide variety of water sports. From sailing courses with the Laser Bug sailing dinghies to wakeboarding, banana boat rides and stand-up paddle boarding, you can take advantage of the perfect location for water sport activities for the whole family.
Be moved by the heritage of La Casetta restaurant. This former boathouse sits in the heart of the hotel and is steeped in history. Alongside its culinary treasures La Casetta boasts an exciting story and captivating connection to the peace talks that took place here at the end of the Second World War.
Located in the grounds of the hotel, Casa Epper is the former home and atelier of Swiss impressionist Ignaz Epper. Thanks to a careful restoration project, today Casa Epper has become a meeting place for artists and art-lovers and the garden here offers a special space in which to relax and reset and enjoy a moment of calm.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- SIZE Number rooms: 95, Number of beds: 190
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroSuisse , GastroTicino , Hotelleriesuisse , Wellness Destination Hotel
- HOTELLERIESUISSE Quality label QQQ , Wellness lvl.2
- LOCATION Central , Lakeside
- SERVICES Open in Winter , Hairdresser in the hotel , Restaurant
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Fitness area - Gym , Indoor pool , Outdoor pool , Sauna , Water skiing and wakeboard , Sailing
- VENUES Private garage , Children's area , Wharf - mooring , Beach
- FACILITIES Air conditioning , free Wi-Fi , Minibar