Enclosed by palm groves the Ostello Eden is situated slightly elevated above Losone/Ascona in the Tessin (Switzerland) and enjoys a beautiful view far accross the Locarnese.
With its playground, the table tennis tables and the stone tables beneath a pergola the friendly group accommodation is brilliantly suited for different events. Whether for a youth camp, weekends of your sports club, hiking weeks or family holidays, you will certainly feel at ease.
The Ostello Eden is an ideal starting point for different activities: a scating trail in summer and an ice rink in winter, the adjoining forest and the nearby Lago Maggiore (15 to 20 minutes walk).
The Ostello Eden - a real part of the Tessin!
For further accommodation please consult the pages on the Parkhotel Emmaus Casa Rustico (www.groups.ch/K-0435-8606) and Casa Del Sole*** (www.groups.ch/K-0435-8605).
- 1 room(s) with 1 bed
- 4 room(s) with 2 beds
- 2 room(s) with 4 beds
- 2 arger room(s) with a maximum of 22 beds
- 2 wheelchair accessible bed(s)
Type of catering:
- 2 common room(s) incl. dining room
- The house is rented to one single group at a time only.
- access is possible by public transport
- access to the house is possible by privat car
- access to the house is possible by bus/coach
- local sports hall
- playground for ball games
- adventure playground
- SIZE Number rooms: 39
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES Family Destination Label
- LOCATION A few minutes from the lake and river , Central , Quiet , Close to the bus stop
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Open in Winter , Linens provided , Bicycles rent , Meals on request , Breakfast service
- VENUES Suitable for families , Lift
- FACILITIES Bathroom , Rooms with private bathroom , Shower , Use of the kitchen area
- HOTELLERIESUISSE Quality label Q