What an experience to arrive to the Ristorante Stazione, be pampered and enjoy the hospitality of Ticino. Fabrizio Broggini is the owner of the restaurant, his wife, Agnes, innkeeper with passion, celebrates the Ticino hospitality and seduces you with her charm. With his son Patrick and his wife Adriana, a young generation is felt professionally. Adriana is a chef who spoils and enchants her guests with its innovative cuisine. The atmosphere is elegant, yet familiar with a contagious sympathy that makes you feel at ease . Cooking class with dishes that appeal to the taste and presentation. Beautiful room (spacious with 70 seats) with a view that sweeps over the region of Pedemonte. The terrace can accommodate up to 90 people in the sunny afternoons is protected by umbrellas. Really nice rooms to spend relaxing holidays, perhaps with a dip in the pool.
- TYPE OF VENUE Restaurant
- TYPE OF CUISINE International , Ticinese , Vegetarian
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino
- LOCATION Central , On the hill , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , Close to the railway station , Panoramic view
- GUIDES Gault & Millau , Guide Bleu , Michelin
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed
- VENUES Suitable for families , Garden , Private parking , Balcony