The Osteria Grotto Piccolo Vigneto, set amidst lush vineyards, benefits from a breathtaking view over the bay of Lugano. This is a rustic and welcoming eatery, where great attention is paid to detail. During the summer diners can eat on the large terrace, while breathing in the fresh air and letting their children play in the playground. The restaurant is managed by William Randini, an internationally renowned maître and sommelier, assisted by his wife Ivana, and his son Cristian and his wife Paola.
We recommend the Malcantone rabbit with rustic sausage and bacon, soused trout, veal with tuna sauce, beef in green sauce, mushroom risotto, braised beef with polenta, luganighetta (typical sausage from Ticino) with beans, and the great selection of cold cuts and local cheeses. The wine served here is also made by the Randini family.
Monday: Chiuso - geschlossen - fermé - closed
Tuesday: Chiuso - geschlossen - fermé - closed
Wednesday: 12:00 - 14:00 / 18:30 - 22:00
Thursday: 12:00 - 14:00 / 18:30 - 22:00
Friday: 12:00 - 14:00 / 18:30 - 22:00
Saturday: 12:00 - 14:00 / 18:30 - 22:00
Sunday: 12:00 - 14:00 / 18:30 - 21:00
- TYPE OF VENUE Grotto , Tavern , Restaurant
- TYPE OF CUISINE International , Italian , Ticinese
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino
- LOCATION On the hill , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , View on the lake
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted
- VENUES Suitable for families , Garden - Lawn , Balcony