DescriptionRenovated rustic house in Frasco (Valle Verzasca)
The rustic house, with its typical granite walls, has been tastefully renovated and is fully furnished. From the private car park, the house can be reached by feet in about 1 minute via a stone staircase. For the transportation of heavy luggage or shopping, there is a cable car for the merchandise.
The location is ideal for nature lovers as the house is situated in a romantic environment overlooking Frasco and Sonogno.
Description: Original 70 sq.m rustic house with granite walls completely renovated with view on the laws and woods surrounding the house and over the villages of Frasco & Sonogno
1 double bed & 2 single beds
3 parking all in the shadow
1 bathroom with shower and 1 WC
1 Balcony, big terrace & big garden with a wood grill
Heating: Heater & Swedish stove with safety glass
Satellite Tv & Bluewin-TV; Wireless (WiFi)
A completely furnished and renovated kitchen with fridge, refrigerator, pyroceram with 4 spaces to cook and warm air oven
5 km away from food shops, bakery and bank and 500 m from the bus stop
CHF 149.- (approximated cost is Euro 119.-) per day
plus *extra costs CHF 160.-*
(* count in bed linen, bath& hand towel, tea towel, gas, firewood, water, end clining, …)
plus the stay tax that as to be paid for every person over 14 years old
The stay tax and the extra costs have to be paid separately. We will offer you a local wine of our own production.
- TYPE HOUSE Rustico
- SIZE Number of rooms: 4, Number of beds: 4
- LOCATION A few minutes from the lake and river , On the hill
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed
- VENUES Suitable for families , Balcony , Garden - Lawn , Private parking
- FACILITIES Grill , ISDN - ADSL , Dishwasher , Washing machine , Children's bed , Garden furniture , Radio , Heating , TV , Free Wi-Fi