At the beginning of the Muggio Valley, in a splendid vineyard, a Roccolo (bird snare) can be found, which Grazia and Luciano Cavadini transformed into a fascinating agritourism that retained its architecture and its peculiarities.
This construction is not used to trap birds anymore, which is forbidden since 1875, but it has become a habitable 50 square meter house with a bedroom and a living room on the first floor. It is suitable for both short and long stays, be it for holiday or to rest, two steps away from hiking trails, mountains, and cities.
Wine tasting and winery visit.
- TYPE HOUSE Rustico
- SIZE Number rooms: 2.5, Number of beds: 3
- LOCATION On the hill , In the mountains , Quiet , Close to the bus stop
- SERVICES Linens provided , All expenses included
- VENUES Balcony , Garden - Lawn , Private parking , Balcony
- FACILITIES Fireplace , Shower , Washing machine , Use of the kitchen area , Heating