DescriptionThe Casa delle quattro bambine was built in 1820 and 1848 on medievial walls. It was renovated in 1976. In 2004 the kitchen and the two bathrooms were replaced and the other rooms were furnished charmingly. Central heating in all rooms, basement and top floor: wooden floors and tiles; first floor: carpets Courtyard barbecue, table and chairs, umbrella Basement: kitchen well equiped, shower/toilet and washing machine, diningroom with old fireplace, two connecting rooms with fireplace. First floor: veranda, bedroom with two beds, bedroom with two beds. Second floor: open space, sleeping couch; shower/toilet; living room. Parking at the entrance of the village (70m to the house).
- TYPE HOUSE Rustico
- SIZE Number of rooms: 5.5, Number of beds: 6
- LOCATION Central , In the plain , Quiet , Close to the bus stop
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Open in Winter , Linens provided
- VENUES Suitable for families , Laundry , Public parking , Playground , Balcony
- FACILITIES Fireplace , Grill , Dishwasher , Garden furniture , Radio , Heating