"Ca da l'Av" is a charming "Rustico" located in the village of Lodano. This 300 year old house has been renovated in 2017, with great care and modern standards, while retaining its original character.
The village is a 15-minute drive from Locarno and Ascona. From the rustico you can walk to the river and its wonderful waterfalls in 5 minutes. This place is magical for nature lovers. far from the hustle and bustle. A diversified environment, which offers families with children a relaxing holiday.
For athletes it is also the ideal starting point for hiking, biking, rafting, climbing or paragliding.
Locarno and Ascona are famous for many summer events, such as the International Film Festival, the Jazz Festival, the open air music festival "Moon and Stars".
The area is also known for its wines and grottos where you can enjoy regional cuisine such as risotto and polenta.
And for those who love skiing, the house is only 35 minutes from Bosco Gurin, whre in winter you can hit beautiful ski lopes.
- TYPE HOUSE Rustico
- SIZE Number rooms: 3, Number of beds: 4
Final cleaning CHF 80.-
- LOCATION A few minutes from the lake and river , Central , Quiet , Close to the bus stop
- SERVICES Open in Winter , Linens provided
- VENUES Suitable for families , Private garage , Public parking , Playground
- FACILITIES Grill , Dishwasher , Washing machine , Bunk bed , Garden furniture , Radio , Heating