The inviting Rustico Ca vègia di Riènda has preserved its rustic character and its history goes back to 1683. The restoration was completed in 2019, according to the conditions imposed by the Heritage Society, was awarded the Wakker Prize and is now available to guests on 3 floors and with all comforts. The first floor contains the master bedroom, the bathroom, a storage room and the technical room. On the second floor there is the kitchen with dining room and cosy pellet stove, the living room and the south facing loggia. In the mansard the second bedroom with a transparent floor that brings light from the kitchen into the room. Original stone walls and floors that were uncovered during the restoration have been preserved and give the Rustico a unique character. An outside staircase leads to two cellars where you can taste and buy local products such as salami, cheese, wine, grappa and preserves according to the season. The surrounding area offers many sports activities and the famous Magic Blues Festival, which is also held in Avegno. For further information about the house and its surroundings, please refer to Documents in Italian and for more photos of the rusticos, please visit www.cavegiarienda1683.ch.
- TYPE HOUSE Rustico
- SIZE Number rooms: 3.5, Number of beds: 6
Final cleaning CHF 150.-
- LOCATION A few minutes from the lake and river , Central , In the plain , Close to the bus stop
- SERVICES Open in Winter , Linens provided
- VENUES Suitable for families , Balcony , Garden , Private parking , Public parking
- FACILITIES Fireplace , free Wi-Fi , Grill , Dishwasher , Children's bed , Garden furniture , Heating , TV